Date Posted: 6/1/2019
Location: Denver, Iowa
Reports to: Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
Supervises: Not Applicable
Hours: Varies (Daytime)
Schumacher Elevator Company is looking for a part-time driver to help move materials between our manufacturing facility and jobsites in Iowa and the surrounding states. The successful candidate will be a reliable and competent individual with solid driving skills.
What you need for this position:
- Valid CDL Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Forklift Certification (will train)
- Ability to drive a pickup truck with trailer
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering equipment to jobsites via truck/trailer
- Loading and unloading equipment at warehouse and jobsite locations
- Securing loads and completing pre-trip inspections
- Picking up parts and tools from vendors
- Setting routes for most efficient schedule
- Maintaining DOT driver logs
- Assisting with various other duties related to the transportation of materials
For over 80 years Schumacher Elevator has been a well-known and respected family owned and operated company that designs, manufactures, installs and services custom passenger and freight elevators.
Position is part-time up to 30 hours per week. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Send completed application and resume to:
Director of Human Resources
PO Box 393
Denver, IA 50622
or email them to Employment@SchumacherElevator.com