Date Posted: 8/22/2019
Location: Eagan, MN
Department: Transportation & Warehousing
Reports to: Branch Operations Manager
Hours: Full-Time, 1st Shift
Schumacher Elevator Company is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to help manage and move parts and equipment between our warehouse and jobsites in the Twin Cities area. The successful candidate will be a reliable and competent individual with a solid driving record, excellent organization skills, and knowledge of the local area.
What you need for this position:
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage inventory
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to drive a pickup truck with trailer
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- Forklift Certification (will train)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receiving, verifying, and organizing parts and equipment in our warehouse
- Delivering service parts and equipment to jobsites via truck/trailer
- Picking up parts and tools from vendors
- Loading and unloading equipment at warehouse and jobsite locations
- Securing loads and completing pre-trip inspections
- Setting routes for most efficient schedule
- Maintaining DOT driver logs when required
- Assisting with various other duties related to the storage and transportation of materials
For 80 years Schumacher Elevator has been a well-known and respected family owned and operated company that designs, manufactures, installs and services custom passenger and freight elevators.
Position is full-time, first shift. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes medical, life and disability insurance, 401(k) match, PTO, paid holidays and bonus eligible. Post-offer background check and drug screen required. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Send completed application and resume to:
Director of Human Resources
PO Box 393
Denver, IA 50622
or email them to Employment@SchumacherElevator.com