Date Posted: 6/3/2022
Location: Denver, IA
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: CEO
Supervises: 4+ Purchasing, Materials & Logistics Personnel
Hours: Full-Time, 1st shift
Schumacher Elevator Company is seeking a resourceful, motivated, and competent Supply Chain Manager to coordinate and oversee our supply chain strategy, materials and logistics. The successful candidate will possess leadership, vision, and strong working knowledge of the supply chain function.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar); Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a supply chain leadership role
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, negotiation and presentation
- Proven leadership and project management skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing overall vision and direction for our supply chain functions
- Developing and implementing strategies for optimizing those functions and resources
- Supervising supply chain and logistics personnel
- Developing relationships, monitoring performance and negotiating with suppliers
For 85 years, Schumacher Elevator has been a well-known and respected family owned and operated company that designs, manufactures, installs, and services custom passenger and freight elevators.
Position is full-time, first shift. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes medical, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) match; PTO; paid holidays; and bonus eligible. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Send completed application and resume to:
Director of Human Resources
PO Box 393
Denver, IA 50622
or email them to [email protected]